Monday 21 July 2008

My first blog all by myself

Well I am sat here in my office all by myself and it has taken me 15 minutes to work out how to add to my blogg but here I am. Not only did I type my email address in wrong twice but I also tried to set up two new blogg accounts and even manage to get my password wrong.

Oh well never mind I am here now.

I joined the gym yesterday for the second time in two years. I am aiming to go three times a week to either swim or train or both. Well my efforts to go this morning failed as I had an appointment that I had forgotten about ho hum. I am aiming to go tomorrow. I will let you know if I make it.

I wonder what my beloved is doing. Just read his blog about Jasper Carrot. Not bad. I thought about putting my teletubbies programme on but I was not sure if anyone would appreciate it.

No comments: