Sunday 31 August 2008

my latest thoughts

It suddenly occurred to me the other day that no matter how you think about an outcome to a planned event will go, it always turns out differently. And no matter how distant you try to make yourself from the issue it still drags you down. I had to sort a problem out in my buisness the other day. I put my all into it as usual and have been left feeling cold as to the outcome of it. Things are not feeling right and I am unsure as to the way forward. My concience is telling me that there is still unrest in the camp.

We have been on holiday recently. It was nice but too hot. It is 5 am in the morning and I can't sleep. I have no eastenders to watch as it is Sunday and I can't be bothered to go back to try and sleep. Oh well it will be morning soon.

Going to Alaska next week. Hubby says it will be cold. Complete contrast to last holiday. Really excited never been to alaska before. Looking forward to meeting some husky pups and seeing all the beautiful scenery.

Think I will sign off now. Feel like I am waffling because I am tired. Won't leave it as log next time promise.

No comments: